At Patriot Energy Group, our executive managers set high standards across the company and challenge every employee to reach new levels in excellence and become industry leading energy experts. Our management team consists of committed individuals whose experience and expertise allow them to lead the organization into success.
Patriot Energy Group is devoted to be at the forefront of the energy industry and in order to stay apprised of this industry, our team regularly attends events to increase their education and experience.
Conferences that Patriot Energy Group regularly attends include:
- KEMA - Executive Leadership Annual Conference on Competitive Energy
- ISO-New England Conference: on Energy Solutions for New England
- Restructuring Roundtable: Monthly Roundtable of Market Participants discussing latest issues facing energy producers distributors and users in New England
In addition to outside conferences, Patriot Energy Group has been actively participating in community service and involvement activities. Some of these activities also include team-building to help our staff excel as a unit. Just a few of the activities Patriot has participated in include:
- During the holiday season we collect toys and games for Toys for Tots
- Contribute to multiple charities
- Participate in the Courageous Challenge Charity Regatta in Charlestown, MA
- Participate in the Playing for Parkinson's Tennis Event and Dinner
Awards and Achievements:
The Doug Clifford Award
Douglas Clifford was a dedicated employee of Patriot Energy Group in our Dallas, Texas office. In his time at Patriot Energy, Doug inspired those around him both professionally and personally. With his warm smile and shining personality, Doug was a pleasure to know, both as an employee, and as a friend. Tragically, Doug passed away in 2007 from an unfortunate accident. Patriot Energy Group honors Doug and his spirit annually by distributing the Doug Clifford award. This award honors an employee who, like Doug, went above and beyond expectations, and sets an example to those around him/her with achievement and excellence. We hope to keep Doug's spirit alive through this award for many years to come.
- 2012 Recipient: Jared Blake - Senior Commercial Account Advisor
- 2011 Recipient: Anthony Kasongo - IT Director/Property Manager
- 2010 Recipient: Jesse Wooster - Senior Compliance & Markets Analyst
- 2009 Recipient: Christina Lee - Operations & Accounting Analyst
- 2008 Recipient: Shannon Gagne - Director of Operations & Accounting